- Work for the best Central Laboratory services in the world
- Dynamic and collaborative team, with supportive leadership
- Competitive compensation and benefit
At a Glance:
As Sample coordinator, Log in and keep track of standards, matrix and study samples by electronic sample management system. Performs a variety of sample accession responsibilities in compliance with appropriate SOP’s and regulatory guidelines, in support of departmental operations. Serves as Sample Management team lead. As Material Coordinator, work with procurement to order lab supply for the studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs any combination of sample accession tasks, including opening, entering, tracking, labeling, shipping and disposition of samples. Reviews sample inventory against samples to ensure accuracy and communicate discrepancies. Communicates confirmation of sample receipt to clients, if appropriate. Distributes sample information and paperwork.
- Site Administrator for Nautilus and Dial M.
- Solves problems independently, contacting internal or external clients for clarification as needed.
- Handles internal and external customer inquiries and requests
- Approved as an authorized environmental system monitor and after hours responder. Assists in maintaining the logbooks, if appropriate, for the department and ensures accuracy of information they contain.
- Certified to be an “after hours sample receipt” team member, as appropriate.
- Participates on teams and committees representing the sample management group.
- Participates in client visits as needed, assists in communicating technical information.
- Assist Management with responding to QAU, client and regulatory questions.
- Work with procurement to order lab supply for the studies.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- May perform routine instrument calibration and maintenance.
- May assists in writing text for SOP, protocols, methods or reports.
- Contributes towards a cohesive team environment.
- Introduces and develops improvement ideas for the group, working with management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Internal: Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel and department management.
- External: Contact with external clients with guidance from scientific or management staff regarding experiment design and outcome. May contact vendors regarding troubleshooting and setup of equipment over the phone or on site.