- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, Associate degree in Laboratory Animal Technology, or Associate degree in Veterinary Technology with a minimum of twelve months experience at the level equivalent to a Research Assistant I. Experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- AALAS certification at Laboratory Animal Technologist level desirable.
- Must be able to work in laboratory setting with laboratory animals.
- Ability to read, record, and communicate information.
- 4-5 years experience in study related position
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed