- Obtain Standard Data Sources
- Obtain non-Standard Data Sources
- Support development of export requirements
- Perform, Document & verify Standard study Mapping to Operational Data Warehouse (ODW)
- Verify ODW study mapping
- Perform, Document & verify Standard study mapping to Study Data Warehouse (SDW)
- Verify study mapping to SDW
- Perform, document & verify standard XRR, XMR, XSR and XDR study configuration
- Support development of export programs in at least one of Xcellerate® Monitoring tools
- Perform XRR, XMR, XSR, XDR and XRIM study testing & support launch
- Perform testing & support development of study specific data sources, risk indicators & visualizations
- Perform regular data loading into SDW
- Support resolution of helpdesk calls
- Perform maintenance and update of standard in two Xcellerate Monitoring tools
- Produce eTMF artefacts during study from Xcellerate Monitoring tools
- Perform exception review and error analysis of SDW data loading
- Perform client specific export
- Produce final eTMF artefacts during study closure from Xcellerate Monitoring tools
- Perform dataset extraction for long term storage
University degree education preferred (if required or experience level which may be substituted for level of education) in science, mathematics or computer science.
Minimum of one year clinical trials electronic data collection (EDC) design, clinical data management, biostatistical programming OR minimum of one year hands-on experience in analysis, modeling and visualization of large complex and heterogeneous datasets.
Good understanding of algorithms and their scalability
Minimum 3+ years of relevant programming experience in 2 of the following; Python, SAS, C#, C++, R, Matlab or equivalent.
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed