Are you ready to discover your next career with Covance Clinical FSPx?
We are seeking exceptional Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with independent site monitoring experience to join our growing Clinical FSPx team in Singapore.
Allocated to a global pharmaceutical company who has an outstanding reputation for recognizing their employees, you will enjoy working on one set of SOPs, monitoring sites across Australia and have the flexibility to work from home. You will also be employed permanently by Covance giving you the best of both worlds to develop and broaden your career across our exceptional company.
So if you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring global Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Singapore, let’s talk as we may have a job for you.
As a Clinical Research Associate at Covance you will:
- Lead all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance by Labcorp and client SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines
- Partner with investigators and study coordinators on pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine study site monitoring visits
- Close-out clinical sites, and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
Why join the team?
Covance Singapore is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedomtogrow&develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technologyandprocesses that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Interested? Why not explore your potential in a company that truly invests in you; Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today or join our talent network to stay in contact: https://careers.covance.com/global/en/search-results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- University degree with life science preferred
- Fluent in local language and English
- more than 1 year clinical site management experience
- Management of global Phase I - III clinical trials
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed