• Develop and maintain SAS programs as per the specification documents or request form which meet client requirements
• Work on SAS checks, listings as required with guidance from senior staff
• Complete assigned work utilizing SAS or other proprietary software according to SOPs, Work Instructions, and project specific guidelines
• Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates
•Interact with project team members in related discipline e. g. Lead Programmers, Data Managers and Project Managers
• Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
• Continuously learn and improve communication and technical skills
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
• Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Programming staff
• Acquire knowledge of other aspects of the work of Programmer under the supervision of the senior Programming staff
• Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff
Bachelor / Master degree in computers or healthcare.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed