- Front end the Rewards programs in Japan and ensure that all total rewards programs are in alignment with prevailing Covance processes and governance frameworks.
- Support Compensation and Benefits Managers on benchmarking surveys participation and data preparation as required
- Respond to all requests relating to C&B in Japan with the guidance of Compensation and Benefits partners
- Work with the broader Benefits team to assess and design benefit programs including retirement, health and welfare projects that align to Covance’s benefits framework, philosophy, and provides flexibility as necessary for business expansion needs.
- Ensure that all Benefit plans in Japan are competitive, compliant with local laws and regulations, and financially efficient.
- Support the annual evaluation of benefits and insurance policy renewal for Japan.
- Manage local Rewards vendors along with handling case escalations, and internal plan communications.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of compensation and benefits process documents
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a Rewards focused role. Exposure to both Compensation and Benefits is preferred but not must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent project management, and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed