University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
In lieu of the aboverequirement, ·candidates with 2-3 or more years of relevant clinical ·Research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
•Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
• Goodorganizational andtimemanagement skills
• Goodcommunication skills,oral andwritten
• Exhibit generalcomputerliteracy
• Worksefficiently andeffectively inamatrix environment
• At least oneyearof experience in arelated field, (i.e.,medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing). One year of clinical research is preferred.
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed