- Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines
- Serve to support administrative needs of RCQA systems
- Implement approved changes for RCQA managed applications within remit of permission levels in the systems and submit the remainder to the appropriate IT teams.
- Provide assistance to user community through support of system requests (through mailboxes, trackers, and other developed mechanisms)
- Understand QMS application(s) to the level that enables the ability to independently respond to as well as extrapolate the solution/response to increasingly complex user queries.
- Responsible to document identified solutions, Q&A in the correct administrative source (job aid, navigational guide, Q&A, etc.) for future user reference.
- Support data cleansing activities with QDS&A Admin Lead and QA BU SMEs
- Support the "One-QA" behavior through the organization via consistency of messaging and actions aligned with the RCQA leadership team.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science experience)
- Experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum 4 years of related experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in system administration or in the applicable system(s)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of applicable RCQA managed applications
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organise and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work
- Ability to use computer and departmental tools
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed