Do you have a project management mindset? Are you happy to work flexibly? Do you love the clinical side of the study? Will you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic, supportive team?
This role has the scope of a Project Management position with interactions across many of the key stakeholders.
We can offer home or office based with a large degree of autonomy.
You will have responsibility for key deliverables including:
- Patient recruitment and retention
- Ensuring the clinical project team is resourced effectively
- Agile management of the Monitoring Visit Strategy
- Management of SDV burden
- Clinical vendor delivery
- Management of clinical deliverables related to protocol endpoints
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- PMP certification.
Experience as a CTL, Project Manager or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform key responsibilities of the job.
2+ years CRA experience, on-site or in-house.
Global clinical project management experience.
In lieu of the above minimum requirement, candidates with three or more years of relevance clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO or health care setting will be considered.
On the Job Experience
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
- Experience managing projects in a matrix and virtual environment
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of project management processes
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior project team members
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to present to staff at all levels
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed