- Proactively learn to design and execute processes related to programming, setup, support of clinical and/or safety databases like Medidata Rave or Oracle InForm or SAS programming
- Perform the following duties with minimal guidance from senior staff Database design, EDC / SAS edit programming, listings, ad-hoc/scheduled reports using SAS/Cognos/Business Objects - XI/R and other tools for data clearing and reporting
- Complete assigned work utilizing EDC tools or SAS or other proprietary software according to Labcorp Drug Development SOPs, Work Instructions, project guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices
- Develop programs to import external data and transform to SAS Dataset or Excel files for data review and reconciliation
- Assist the Senior Programmers by performing report generations, Code review and reconciliation tasks, status update and other build, testing activities
- Maintain study databases for assigned projects and perform SAS programming as assigned by Managers. Prioritize workload to meet specified completion dates
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance and interact with project team members in related discipline
- Ensure awareness of project-specific quality and performance standards and ensure that these are adequately documented, communicated and understood
- Contribute ideas to the development of the Department, identifying areas for improvement (e.g. SOPs, processes etc.)
- Train and mentor the team on EDC tools or SAS as required and have them ready to perform independent enough on day to day activities.
- Continuously learn and improve communication, technical, good problem solving skills
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Programming staff
- BE - Comp.Science, Information Technology, MCA with relevant Clinical SAS experience. Good to have SAS certification but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of drug development process and Clinical Data Management System Programming.
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- 1 -3 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: SAS programming.
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and Self-motivation
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards of quality work
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed