- Interact proactively with Clients to introduce program, receive feedback
- Continue developing skills in trend analysis on data to identify areas for improvement and share with management to improve related business processes
- Conduct effective Root Cause Analysis, and train others
- Ensure timely resolution of client concerns or complaints
- Identify and escalate ideas for improvement within the Quality Management Systems Team
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with other duties as assigned
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA)
- Experience may be substituted for education. For example, a two-year Associate degree plus 2 years’ applicable experience may be substituted for a BS/BA degree.
- 4 years of experience in a regulated organization
- Ability to perform advanced computer skills and learn new programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Database and Data Analytics applications
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to train one/one and large groups.
- Skilled in concise writing. Writing should require no external review or edit.
- Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma GB or BB Certification.
- Ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels of management, senior scientists and support teams.
- Understanding of customer processes and requirements.
- Excellent client interfacing skills.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Ability to work independently with very little supervision.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in problem solving and decision making
- Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance many priorities simultaneously
- Skilled in presentations and leading meetings
- Experience with leading Root Cause Analysis
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed