1.Ensure clinical database is designed and tested precisely as per the specifications and defined processes.
2. Mentor and guide new Joiners with respect to EDC tools and DB design modules.
3. Able to support process improvement initiatives.
4. Work in PDF Generator and Reporter modules and provide support in versatile clinical Reports generation (PDF or Excel).
5. Design eCRF Screens, Visits and Events, Edit Checks and Custom functions in InForm.
6. Perform post production database updates as requested by Client. Generate reports before and after PPC.
7. Clear documentation about the database updates done during post production should be maintained in respective specifications or tracker.
8. Ensure client specifications are reviewed properly and all the clarification comments are raised at the beginning of the programming process.
9. Provide programming or other support and assist CDM managers / Team Lead in daily technical operations. Keep them informed with study status and issues whenever required.
10. Perform Quality testing of the database and accurately document the QC findings.
11. Ensure assigned programmiqng tasks are competed as per the expected timelines with good quality.
12. Interact with LDM/CDA or PDM during status and issue clarification calls.
13. Ensure proactive follow and coordination with all the stakeholders so that the project plan is followed at all levels.
14. Identify potential risks during study design and keep the Project data manager informed about it.
•University/college degree (life science, computer science, programming, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, computer science, medical or laboratory technology)
•Basic knowledge of drug development process and Clinical Data Management System Programming.
•Basic knowledge of relational databases preferred
-2 to 5 years experience in Edit check , Migration and CF
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed