- Collection Diagram Specialist
- Create and modify collection diagram projects for studies, according to Zavacor database requirements to provide on-time, quality project-related documents
- Ensure that all diagrams and documents created follow approved instruction from Medical Affairs (MA)
- Ensure that language translations of assigned project related documents are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the maintenance for on-going project modifications according to BML standards.
- Effectively interface with internal groups: Kit Production (KP), Clinical Database Design (CDD), Project Management (PM), Medical Affairs, (MA) and Desktop Publishing (DP) to provide appropriate service levels
- Effectively interface with external groups, such as BML to provide appropriate service levels
- Make technical changes/edits and address issues/concerns to projects according to standard collection diagram guidelines
- Performance is consistently of a “meet or exceed expectation” nature, demonstrating a consistently high quality factor.
- Comply with CCLS global project management strategy
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Two (2) year associate degree or equivalent
Language Skills Required:
Preferred two (2) years of experience in desktop publishing role(s) or commensurate education and/or industry experience.
Preferred two (2) years of experience in other professional role(s)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed