- Comply with all requirements of the Laboratory Safety Manual.
- Participate in laboratory administrative work such as filling and receiving goods from vendor, when necessary.
- Manage reagent inventory in and out transactions to ensure adequate stocks at all times.
- Demonstrates proficiency in applicable computer systems and software.
- Properly handles specimens and resolves specimen issues independently in preparation for analysis and specimen storage. Contacts internal clients for clarification as needed.
- Perform clerical functions as needed including timely filing of department records, printing of worksheets and other records, and preparing data for archival.
- May perform maintenance on instruments and equipment according to manufacturer and SOP requirements, and documents according to SOP.
- May perform pipette calibrations and document according to SOP.
- Maintain cleanliness of laboratory facilities in compliance with safety requirements.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in related Science disciplines.
- Organized, customer-oriented, team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Meticulous with good documentation skills.
- Experience with office software applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed