COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
You can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team’s capabilities. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Due to continued growth Covance is currently seeking a Regional Alliance Delivery Lead to join the rapidly expanding APAC global commercialisation operations team.
This position can be based in either Singapore, Taiwan, China, Australia or South Korea and you will be responsible for developing & maintaining a number of client accounts across the SEA & ANZ region for our Clinical FSPx business unit giving you the opportunity to broaden your experience and opportunity to grow.
Successful applicants must have an exceptional performance history and a background in managing client relationships within Clinical, Early Development or a central laboratory services for a global CRO, overseen study financials and been a key stakeholder in creating strategies to meet the long term business objectives.
About your job:
- Responsible of delivery against MSA and managing overall quality aspects of deliverables – (KPIs, milestones, quality audits, rebates), operationalization of MSA and projects associated within allotted biotech customer base
- Process development and communication pathway for successful, tailored, and efficient biotech delivery partnership model
- Alliance oversight of customer base portfolio delivery vs Operational/TA or given BU delivery
- Key interface with organizational leaders, BDDs and BU SMEs to drive enterprise partnership growth – providing appropriate introductions, touch points into customer relationship owners and decision makers
- Responsible for account based performance metrics and consolidation at enterprise level
- Responsible for integration and shared learnings across all BU alliance activities.
- Communication of all key customer updates across enterprise
- Ensure effective operation of all BU governance models
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities as well as a competitive total compensation package based on your personal and teams performance.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs.
- Basic knowledge of sales and business development strategies and procedures.
- Relevant clinical research experience including demonstrated skills and competency in project management tasks.
- Experience in managing projects in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively.
- Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently.
- At least 3 years managing cross functional teams indirectly.
- High degree of attention to detail, with experience in client management on an operational level
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver against tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.
- Ability to balance big-picture and global perspectives with local and function considerations.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English
University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
Preferred: Masters or other advanced degree.
- Customer focused
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proven past performance of superior customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated client interface skills, including the ability to negotiate in a professional manner.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience in the creation of new processes
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed