- Partners with various business units to identify learning needs and possible solutions for the organization, departments and individuals.
- Takes charge of talent development program management, from needs assessment, program design, training delivery (internally or through external partner), as well as post learning follow ups to support translating learning into practice and behaviours.
- Conducts training using developed materials, demonstrating proficiency in multiple specialities
- Provides innovative ideas as we reimagine talent management to enable our business success for today and tomorrow
- Works to implement global curricula/program as appropriate at local organization
- Promotes internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities. Support other regional/global communication efforts if needed.
- Create and monitor metrics with regards to Learning & Development or Talent Development in Japan. Analyze and translate metrics to potential improvement or new solutions.
- Plan, monitor and perform ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and review and modify training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- Liaise with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs as per training needs
- Participates in HR related projects
- BS/BA degree
- Master’s Degree in related field or MBA
- Professional Certifications: MBTI, DiSC, DDI, Hogan, Executive Coach, Emotional Intelligence, Franklin Covey
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in training delivery, managing and deploying linked to business growth objectives, in a global/matrixed environment.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge about Japan local talent development market, including the local providers, learning methods and university programs.
- 5+ years’ experience in a position requiring strong multi-tasking ability /skills.
- Excellent relationship management, political savvy and influence skills necessary for effectively navigating with local and global leaders
- Prefer to have knowledge and expertise developing blended learning solutions to include strategy, software, and implementation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed