Manager / Senior Manager, Health Economics – Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
Labcorp market access team is a successful and dynamic consulting group that has built a reputation on quality over the past 20 years. We provide consulting services to pharmaceutical and medical device companies to assist them in gaining reimbursement and communicating the value of their products using evidence-based approaches. Learn more about what we do at
Due to continued growth we are seeking an exceptional person to join our market access team at either the Manager or Senior Manager level. The position will involve undertaking health technology assessments for pharmaceutical and medical device clients and integrating the findings with an understanding of the reimbursement environment to develop and execute effective market access strategies.
If you join us you will assist in:
- Conducting feasibility studies, landscape reviews and strategic assessments.
- Preparing reimbursement submissions to the PBAC, MSAC and other agencies.
- Undertaking evidence-based literature reviews.
- Developing and adapting economic models to communicate the value of new interventions.
- Preparing budget impact analyses.
- Developing market access solutions that meet clients’ needs, timelines and budgets.
- Proposal writing and business development.
Essential: Degree in Science, Economics, Pharmacy or similar
Preferred: Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics
- At least 5 years of health economics experience in a consulting, industry or academic environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the principles of evidence-based medicine
- Experience in drafting reimbursement submissions and other complex reports
- Experience in undertaking feasibility assessments for drug and medical device reimbursement
- Advising companies on market access strategy
- Proposal writing and generating new business
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed