Primarily responsible for managing the HR Service Delivery workflow, processes, and resources. The service delivery staff and resources will be deployed to support the functional work related to providing HR services to the global enterprise, including but not limited to new hire services, employee services and data maintenance coming under the delivery services of HR include
- Engage clients to properly prioritize work and/or to set operating standards.
- Collaborate with other HR Service Delivery leaders to ensure alignment between functional specialties.
- Quantify “costs” of HR Service Delivery work (e.g., cycle times, transaction costs, etc.).
- Document all HR Service Delivery work (e.g., process flow documents- desk side procedures, process maps, HR program “fact sheets’, data interface steps, etc.).
- Allocate resources based on the nature and volume of work.
- Participate in decisions regarding new work that HR Service Delivery will take ownership of.
- Incorporate new work into existing processes and support mechanisms or create new processes/support mechanisms and resource the work.
- Set data standards (definitions) for people information.
- Set and measure function SLAs.
- Accountable for overall team performance (training on relevant HR systems or HR programs, cross-training of staff to build depth and backup support, staff retention) and development.
- Identify, drive and measure process improvements.
- Provide backup support to team during times of peak volume or staff vacancies (turnover, illness, time off).
- Audit data and records management work.
- Compliance – awareness of relevant laws (e.g., data privacy) and establishing processes that comply,
- Other duties as assigned.
BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience).
Required (Leadership Competencies):
- Wins Client Loyalty - particular focus on HR COE and HRG teams
- Leads by Example - commitment, rigor and discipline, effective managing and adapting to change
- Inspires Others - passion for function and role
- Drives Growth - process excellence and reducing the “costs” of HR
- Builds Talented Teams– developing/leading a team achieving the highest standards of delivery and customer support
- Confronts Constructively– effective in taking positions and influencing the thinking of others without harming relationships
- Gets it Done– achieving/exceeding function SLAs
- Must be effective working in an ambiguous and changing environment while maintaining disciplined operating standards.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Familiar with various HR disciplines and HR “operations”
- Speak fluent English, any additional language would be an asset
-10 years of experience working in a business environment.
-5 years experience working in Human Resources (multiple discipline experience preferred).
-3 years experience managing people.
-have former experience in managing APAC teams: China, Japan, Singapore, Korea, NZ , Australia (ideally including India)
Other required work-related experiences:
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR (preferably v9), Workday is an asset
- Fluency with other HR IT applications (table construction, system navigation, data entry, reporting, etc.).
- Business process improvement (e.g., Six Sigma Green Belt certification)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed