Essential Job Duties:
Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and coaching of Project Training Coordinators. Assign and monitor project training and compliance related tasks and duties. Assume the role of Project Training Coordinator for allocated studies. Support Learning Operations & Solutions Strategy management with resource planning.
- Responsible for supervising including hiring, coaching, scheduling/delegating work, conducting performance reviews and determining pay/promotions.
- Accountable for the management of the Project Training team with particular emphasis on teamwork, quality, timelines, metrics and compliance with the project plans and SOPs.
- Develop the strategy, plans, tools and training to oversee and assess performance and quality of the Project Training team
- Ensure team deliverables are produced in a timely and accurate manner and are in accordance with defined standards.
- Schedule work to ensure that all tasks are covered.
- Peer review of others work, providing feedback and training as appropriate.
- Ensure that issues are raised in a timely fashion and proactively communicate with direct reports and project team members to follow up on all open issues
- Facilitate the creation, revision or inactivation of all project training requirements in the LMS
- Provide regular updates to project leaders and project coordinators on the status of all project related training requirements
- Monitoring and tracking compliance of study teams to training requirements leveraging LMS reporting capabilities and excel
- Send notifications to team members that are delinquent in completing training requirements
- Escalation of repeated delinquent training requirements to project leads
- Assign & remove role based curricula to staff members throughout the life of the study
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all assignments and curricula for which they are responsible
- Administer updates to assignments and curricula in the LMS
- Run ad hoc reports from the LMS as needed
- Perform regular reconciliations between LMS generated compliance reports and project team maintained directories
- Extract from the LMS and file training records of all team members in the Trial Master File at study close
- Ensure all training requirements are removed and inactivated at study close out
- Support AD of Learning Operations with ad hoc requests
- Perform other duties as required by the Department or Project Team.
Bachelor's degree -preferably in life sciences
Ability to work flexible schedules to support a global organization
Minimum of 3 years in supervisory or lead role and 4+ years in the CRO/Pharma industry or LMS (Saba Cloud) administration
In lieu of above, minimum of 5 years in a role supporting clinical trials/projects with proven leadership competencies
- successful team leadership experience;
- provision of training and facilitating training;
- excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- deep understanding of clinical trials
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- Management of multiple projects
- Experience leading teams
- Data Entry Skills
- Quality & compliance tracking
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed