These are the specific areas of accountability requiring decisions or delivery of results.
- May (based on business unit expectation) provide administrative support to the Proposal Management team (e.g. photocopying, managing team travel logistics, standard department report generation, filing, scheduling meetings, data/document compilation, etc.).
- Support Sharepoint administrator in providing access or location of files in Sharepoint
- Researches and compiles data, may (based on business unit expectation) analyze, for special projects
- May (based on business unit expectation) perform drafting of quotes and other client related documents for proposal managers on low complexity projects, as assigned.
- May (based on business unit expectation) provide support for other low complexity projects associated with the inquiry to cash process (e.g. contract management, cost estimation, invoicing, etc.)
- Coordinates client visits (e.g. drafting agenda, catering requests, managing visit logistics, etc.)
- Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed
- Manage and maintain required department reports
- May (based on business unit expectation) be responsible for scheduling on-boarding activities for new starters
- Contributes to assigned process improvement projects and supports implementation when needed
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring department compliance training is conducted and team records are up-to-date
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1-2 years experience in any stream within Clinical Research or Pharma industry
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed