These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
General Job Responsibilities
- Provide practical and logistical support to (SD/CS/PI/SM) and scientific staff such that they are able to fulfil all regulatory and service delivery expectations
- Assist in the preparation of study documentation
- Assist in the preparation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with the generation of tables, graphs, and data sets using specific software and systems.
- Assist with the timely archiving of study documentation and/or related study materials
- Report any difficulty, uncertainty or unexpected finding to SD/CS/PI/SM as appropriate.
- Perform any function within the competence and experience of a Study Coordinator that may be required by the Company
- Assist with updating various indexes and logs
- Assist with keeping distribution lists, etc. updated with staff changes
- Assist with preparation of Training files
- Run quarterly stock take
- Develop understanding of project tracking systems
Regulatory & Quality
- Addresses and reviews quality assurance audits or client inspections as required.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of national and international GLP/GCP regulations and their application to the work area
- Accept responsibility for own GLP/GCP compliance
Understanding of I&I assays
- Develop a working knowledge, including regulations, of analytical method validation and sample analysis.
- Assist with departmental documentation processes
- Other administrative or scientific duties as assigned.
Health and safety
- Knowledge and practice of Health and Safety, including, personal protective equipment and COSHH (COSHH: UK based employees only).
Preferably BS/BA/BSc (Hons) or equivalent.
For UK: A minimum of English, Maths, and Science GCSEs, but preferably A level or above.
Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for education.
The post holder should typically have:
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- The post holder should be able to communicate effectively at all levels with other Covance employees, as well as external clients, suppliers etc.
- Strong organizational skills
Strong English writing and communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed