- Assess and document clinical observations, body weight data, food consumption data, environmental data, and other data on the appropriate data collection system (or by hand when necessary).
- Understand and interpret a complex protocol.
- Responsible for independently carrying out technical phases of complex toxicology studies, including study management, data organization, QA audit response, internal and external client communication skills, and quality check procedures.
- Utilize computer software for forms and procedure generation.
- Train new or less experienced staff.
- Development of new procedures and associated SOPs.
- Monitors recently developed procedures and refines as needed.
- Learn to create metrics.
- Perform edit and scheduling functions using data collection systems.
- Prepare and troubleshoot scheduling activities.
- Assist in client visits, debriefings, and study initiations.
- Review and/or finalize report protocols, protocol amendments, and reports.
- Identifies and take appropriate action with problems, potential problems with protocols, SOPs , and schedules.
- Able to adapt techniques to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
- Effectively schedules multiple assignments.
- Reports all animal care concerns and becomes involved in the resolution and appropriate corrective action, when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in laboratory setting with laboratory animals.
- Ability to read, record, and communicate information.
- 4-5 years experience in study related position
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed