- Assists with digital imaging procedures and services utilized across various Early Development groups.
- Administrates Digital Imaging Services activities globally
- Responsible for slide scan data and metadata management as data from various Covance systems are associated with appropriate digital images
- Assist with digital image processing including the assembly of photographic material intended for Client delivery.
- Assist with data review and QC for Digital Imaging and other Specialty Pathology data
- Assist with digital pathology system administration, aids Pathologists staff in digital pathology functions.
- Support Digital Imaging Services including scheduling, shipping, costing/billing, SOP/Policy development, necessary liaison roles (QA/Study Direction/Client/Pathologist/Management/ Security), equipment acquisition, new technique/procedure development, and other duties as deemed necessary.
- Assist with review of digital imaging projects (including images and related data), ensures compliance with protocol, corporate policy, and regulatory requirements prior to client submission.
- Assist with digital photography related activities such as to training or other managerial needs. This may include training manual development and illustration, presentation assembly, multi-media applications…etc.
- Provides administrative support to the global SPS team and global Pathology team.
Specific Responsibilities with regards to regulatory compliance
The individual has a responsibility to conduct all work (where appropriate) in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and specifically those regulations specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved.
A candidate for this position should be educated to a Bachelor’s degree level. In some cases, prior experience can substitute for education.
A good level of English speaking, reading and writing is also required.
Although direct experience of digital image databases and metadata entry is not required, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel will be advantageous.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed