Job Location: Homebased/ Hyderabad
Essential Job Duties:
- Accountable for supporting the development, analyses, interpretation and presentation of primary and secondary data in support of operational strategy and planning
- Conducts data mining of internal and external databases and initiates/oversees the collection of primary data for use in development of robust strategies for global clinical trials (country/site mix, site selection, enrollment modeling.).
- Participates in the development of proposals and bid defenses; provides recommendations on the most appropriate use of data to support proposals and bid defense presentations, works with the team to identify potential risks, and is learning to propose effective solutions as appropriate
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams that plan, analyze, and present proposals and bid defenses as part of winning new business and maintaining client base.
- Serves as functional bidder reviewer of the budget and text for proposals for which feasibility and/or site identification is included as the primary deliverable
- Leads cross functional teams in standalone feasibility efforts; responsible for final report creation and delivery, including discussion of findings and recommendations with external clients
- Participates in intra and inter-departmental meetings, leading/contributing to the presentation of information on feasibility offerings, demonstrating continued value-add of the department and providing training on best practices, processes and tools.
- Develops networking abilities and has an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the globe.
- Leads and/or contributes to process improvement or special projects within FSS
- Lead and/or contributes to development, implementation, and maintenance of systems within FSS
- Contributes to best practice for feasibility conduct
- Mentors junior team members (GFL1 or newer GFL2s as needed)
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- Master degree in science-related discipline
- Understanding of therapeutic drug or device development and marketing
- Minimum of 4 years working in an academic, science/health-related industry, or consulting field with responsibilities for the mining, obtaining (across disparate sources), manipulating and presenting of complex scientific data as it relates to clinical research
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience within pharma/biotech, a CRO or consulting firm (or equivalent) is desired
At least 2 years of relevant industry experience within pharma/biotech, a CRO or consulting firm (or equivalent) is desired.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed