- Understand discovery pharmacology, safety pharmacology, and toxicology studies in order to prepare data and reports.
- Ability to review protocols and reports using appropriate software.
- Provides study support to contributing scientists/study directors/principal investigator by preparing report shells and writing report methods, inserting figures, and constructing tables with minimal supervision.
- May assist with protocol and protocol amendment documents.
- Learns to use department specific software and equipment.
- Learns to perform QC review of data, and reportables.
- Ability to use department-specific software and equipment to write, format, finalize, and archive reports.
- Work with others to train, ask questions as appropriate.
- Communicate with external clients via email, phone, and in person.
- Communicate with internal clients to coordinate necessary study-related activities.
- Understand the scope of a study and able to complete with minimal supervision.
- Builds positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Uses experience and knowledge to navigate study designs.
- Recognizes changing situations and prioritizes and adapts accordingly.
- A full understanding of study requirements, GLPs, and how their role has implications in the overall project.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in related science field, Associate degree in Laboratory Animal Technology, or Associate degree in Veterinary Technology or a relevant BTEC National/Higher National Diploma.
- Experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Proficient with computers and software programs, specifically ones utilized for departmental data collection and analysis.
- It is required that the individual will actively manage his or her own continued professional and career development.
- 1 – 2 years relevant scientific experience from previous role/employment
- The Individual is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- The Individual should demonstrate a consistent track record of high achievement.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed