- Learns to draft protocols, sample analysis outlines (SAOs), amendments and study schedules as appropriate, using proposal outline or client-supplied information.
- Learns to communicate and interact with study team and other departments as applicable.
- Learns to plan, prioritize and manage workload and multiple responsibilities.
- Learns to use project tracking systems as appropriate.
- Attend pre-initiation and other study related meetings as required.
- Learns report preparation, including table and figure preparation. Assists in compilation of analytical information from laboratory groups.
- Learns to interpret and evaluate data for reports.
- Learns to maintain well documented, organized and up-to-date study files including study schedule, protocol and correspondence as applicable.
- Learns to respond to QAU report audits.
- Learns report production processes through finalization.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Support process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science or related field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
- Skilled in concise writing. Writing should require little external review or edit.
- Knowledge of grammar, punctuation, composition, and spelling.
- 0 years of experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed