The statements below reflect the general responsibilities and requirements of the identified position but may not describe all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. It is the responsibility of all employees to comply with all applicable regulations e.g. Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in the performance of their role.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Obtains raw data from operational staff and conducts timely data back entry of study related data into data acquisition database. (50%)
- Drafts data tables from manually collected data and verifies data for accuracy.
- Conducts timely and accurate quality control for study related data. (20%)
- Supports Account Set up Associates and QC reviewers.
- Recognizes deviations from normal or expected outcomes based on known reference standards and makes recommendations to supervisor. Carries out decisions independently as pre-determined appropriate.
- Works under occasional supervision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associate degree Level of Laboratory or Animal Technician or Medical Nurse or equivalent required.
- Experience may be substituted for educational requirements
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Communication skills required.
- Good user knowledge of software applications required.
- Mandatory immunizations and screening as required.
- 0 -2 Years of experience in the job discipline
- 0-2 Years of experience in other professional roles
- No other required work-related experience if you meet the educational requirements
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed