You are a Talent Acquisition or recruiting expert in China with a passion for building robust candidate pipelines to drive business growth. You have built a toolset of skills from talent mapping and competitive analysis, to candidate relationship management and employment brand marketing. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impactful role. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyse conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience in partnership with Business Relationship Managers, and continuously seek to improve it.
- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate. Coordinates job offer process.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Responsible for making Affirmative Action Plan a reality.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Produces requested information for monthly reports as needed.
- Maintains required logs (example: global requisition report, applicant flow log).
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited. Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people. We are building a team of Strategic Sourcing Recruiters, Business Relationship Managers, and Candidate Experience Coordinators to transform Talent Acquisition at Covance. You will learn with the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
There is no better time to join Covance. Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.