- Design and develop database objects, stored procedures, views, functions, tables, triggers; ensure their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, develop, and maintain client reports based on user requirements.
- Write and optimize SQL statements for data access and retention.
- Test databases for performance, fine-tune when necessary.
- Collaborate with developers on database design, query tuning, and schema refinement.
- Independently analyze, solve and correct database related issues in real time while providing efficient resolutions.
- Respond to feedback from users regarding performance and work with developers to improve the performance of queries and indexes.
- Tune stored procedures to improve performance and sustainability.
- Provide support for the deployment of database scripts in development, test, pre-production and production environments.
- Monitor database performance parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users.
- Participate in all team activities like sprints and project planning.
- Monitor AWS Cloudwatch events and respond to issues.
- Analyze AWS RDS Performance Insights to identify and tune potential problems.
- Monitor and analyze AWS Redshift for data lake optimization.
- Development of Business Intelligence dashboards using BI tools such as Sisense and AWS QuickSight
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database management.
- 5+ years of experience in software / report development, SQL Query language, stored procedure design and implementation.
- Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Sisense, Tableau).
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed