GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- To supervise the activities of scientific and operational staff responsible for PK/TK projects. Responsible for analytical data review, data management, and table generation, as applicable. All activities are conducted in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Schedules staff and assigns resources.
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates installation and use of software, as applicable.
- Reviews data, as applicable.
- Acts as a mentor to other staff.
- Assures staff compliance to SOPs and other regulatory guidelines.
- Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff are trained.
- Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software.
- Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline.
- Establishes and leads teams to identify process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- Assists in meeting project goals within technical, time and budgetary constraints.
- May act as front line contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
BS/BA degree in Science, or equivalent degree plus 5-6 years of related experience and 1-2 years management experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
- Working knowledge of laboratory operations and an understanding of the technical aspects of the laboratory and/or computers and computer software.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed