- Support LPTS Administrator for maintaining and running laboratory data Key Performance Indicator Metrics.
- Responsible for triage and follow up of GL queries.
- Responsible for monitoring the documentation for external queries related to results reported.
- Responsible for coordinating annual maintenance and the renewal of pipette for all Laboratory departments.
- Responsible for re-certification of all cross-departmental ancillary equipment calibration, maintenance, and repair.
- Responsible for performing the entry of Laboratory data into Quality Control Summary Report Tool.
- Support LPTS Administrator for completing professional organization membership renewals and accreditation for Directors (CQ holders).
- Responsible for managing the REES alarm for GLSS item
- Responsible for ensuring and optimizing proper management of supplies/orders for Gen Lab section
- Acts as PeopleSoft SME/Super-user
- Ensures availability of common items to all Lab Ops platforms
- Responsible for Gen Lab orders and MSRs
- Assists any lab department with supplies/orders when needed.
- Support LPTS Administrator for performing inventory of chemical product.
- Support LPTS Administrator for coordinating all local and global Proficiency Testing (PT) programs: ensures local departmental and global testing sites meet deadlines for proficiency survey responses; distributes survey samples to ensure timely return of data forms as required. Maintains up to date files for global PT program.
- Support LPTS Administrator for providing local/global PT metrics and quality reports for use in evaluating performance by department and testing site location.
- Support LPTS Administrator for working with PT agency contacts and Lab Directors to ensure annual subscriptions to PT programs are accurate; provides updates to subscriptions as required.
- Under supervision of LPTS administrator, provide support for new QC material dada entry within QC monitoring tool.
- Provide support on Quality Check (QC) of manual data entry in QC monitoring tool and EP Evaluator tool
Educational background is scientific / lab related studies
Working experience preferably in a clinical / diagnostics / biomediacal lab, solid scientific background
Effective communication in order to be successful for coordinating among different departments
Has good customer service skills and great attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed