The Team Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of a Regional Study Maintenance team. The Team Supervisor contributes to the successful implementation of the strategy, structures, processes and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the Study Maintenance Team operations including but not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels.
- Manage the workload balance within the Study Maintenance Team.
- Ensure the seamless integration with internal clients.
- Accountable for the activities and outcomes of the Study Maintenance Team, communicating issues to management and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Develop, implement, monitor and manage performance metrics and take corrective action when appropriate.
- Ensure the consistent implementation, use and review of SOPs.
- Provide Study Maintenance support in order to establish and maintain standards across client teams, as well as establish and maintain client specific services.
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement, quality, productivity and profitability within the team.
- Supervise staff including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and monitor progress to ensure achievement of timelines and goals.
- Day-to-day supervision of individual team members.
- With management’s input, complete thorough, timely and well-documented performance evaluations and interim progress reviews.
- Establish and monitor performance objectives for direct reports, communicating performance issues to management and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all customer complaints, issues and concerns.
- Ensure all services failures are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner. Take preventative action to ensure that the same services failure(s) does not occur again.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings and procedures.
Degree in science related background
Minimum 3 years of related project management experience in clinical trials
People management / supervision experience will be a preferred asset to be successful in this role
Other required work-related experiences.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proven record of driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution.
- Proven track record of successful project completion.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed