We are seeking exceptional Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with independent site monitoring experience to join our growing Clinical FSPx team in Australia.
Allocated to a global pharmaceutical company who has an outstanding reputation for recognizing their employees, you will enjoy working on one set of SOPs, monitoring sites across Australia and have the flexibility to work from home. You will also be employed permanently by Covance giving you the best of both worlds to develop and broaden your career across our exceptional company.
So if you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring global Phase I - IV clinical study sites across Australia, let’s talk as we may have a job for you.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate at Covance you will:
- Lead all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance/Chiltern SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines
- Partner with investigators and study coordinators on pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine study site monitoring visits across Australia
- Close-out clinical sites, and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
Why join the team?
Covance Australia is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedomtogrow&develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technologyandprocesses that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Interested? Why not explore your potential in a company that truly invests in you; Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today or join our talent network to stay in contact: https://careers.covance.com/global/en/search-results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- In lieu of the above education requirement, candidates with a minimum of 6 years recent clinical monitoring experience will be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Two (2) years of Clinical Monitoring experience in Australia
- Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Advanced site monitoring skills
- Advanced study site management skills
- Advanced registry administration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff
- Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team
- Ability to work within a project team
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Valid Driver's License
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed