- Support regional and global Rewards Managers on variety of significant projects
- Support Rewards Managers and Leaders on preparing presentations and proposals
- Create, update and monitor documents for regional and global Rewards policies and processes
- Interact with vendors on the minimum requirements for a payment to be made. Chase vendor for invoice or corrections as necessary.
- Run routine system reports and share with stakeholders as per predefined timelines
- Support country renewals as required under guidance from respective Benefits leader and External consultancy.
- Monitor cost saving activity and report to Benefit Leaders.
- Support Compensation and Benefits Managers on benchmarking surveys participation and data preparation as required
- Submits data to provider and payroll in respect of the Benefits, Pension Scheme and Healthcare policies for example, in multiple countries.
- Organize and coordinate Rewards team meetings and events
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Rewards function
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications and generate solutions
- Good Excel Proficiency
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed