- Incumbent performs established procedures for clinical testing as required in all assigned laboratory disciplines. Incumbent is responsible for analyzing specimens whose results are then reported to the sponsor.
- Perform assigned clinical laboratory testing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the validity of tests results through the performance of established quality assurance and quality control procedures.
- Reagents/Materials/Supplies monitoring
- Ensures maintenance of instruments and equipment is performed according to manufacturer and SOP requirements, and documented according to SOP.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines and Covance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applicable computer systems and software.
- Adheres to established Safety policies and Universal precaution guidelines at all times. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment. Minimizes biohazard waste. Cleans workstation and materials daily.
- Takes action for the department when additional responsibilities and opportunities are presented.
- Provide laboratory management with a report of activities upon request.
- Attends, as scheduled, department, mandatory, and other meetings and training as required by training matrices
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a bio-medical, physical or biological science from an accredited college or University and one year training and/or experience in the specialty in which testing is to be performed.
- Comfortable working in shifts (Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday rotating shifts)
- Sharing roster for weekends and public holidays in the team
- Prior experience is good to have in the laboratory environnment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed