- Perform assigned clinical laboratory testing accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure the validity of tests results through the performance of established quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Reagents/Materials/Supplies inventory management and usage per SOPs
- Complete testing within the expected turnaround time to meet customers’ expectations.
- Generate an appropriate and accurate audit trail for all activities
- Ensures maintenance of instruments and equipment is performed according to manufacturer and SOP requirements, and documented according to SOP
- Comply with regulatory guidelines and Covance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times
- Adheres to established Safety policies and Universal precaution guidelines at all times. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Takes action for the department when additional responsibilities and opportunities are presented
- Provide laboratory management with a report of activities upon request
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a bio-medical, physical or biological science from an accredited college or University and one year training and/or experience in the specialty in which testing is to be performed.
- 1-2 years of experience in a histology / APH lab is preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed