The Data Analyst I manages the overall process of resolving the discrepant data between client (Sponsor /CRO/Investigator) and our database, understands the needs of the clients, analyzes their requests, takes the appropriate action to update our database if needed and provides timely answers to our clients. For this purpose, he is in contact with internal clients, and leads the communication, negotiates the timelines and provides them with support and advice.
The Data Analyst I also provides an administrative and technical support to internal departments, and demonstrates extensive knowledge of Covance database(s).
- Ensure a seamless communication and follow up with internal clients.
- Analyze client data discrepancies. Update database accordingly to the client's needs and in compliance with the GCP rules when appropriate.
- Lead the communication with the other departments in relation to the discrepancy solving until resolution.
- Provide direct answers to our internal clients and provide advice when the request is not directly feasible.
- Negotiate internal timelines when needed.
- Involve internal clients in decision making to ensure client's needs are being considered. Act as primary strategic representative between Covance depattments in the scope of the data reconciliation.
- Review the study Statement of Work to ensure compliance of the request with the protocol when appropriate.
- Perform quality checks on data revisions and answers provided to clients.
- Generate and review Covance database reports and resolve issues as needed.
- Lead escalation of issues that may impact resolution ofthe discrepancies on time. Manage workload and priorities to ensure all client deadlines are respected.
- Work in a team-oriented, global environment with the focus on customer service.
- Assist and support management in the implementation of global processes and procedures ensuring seamless integration.
- Responsible for effective and timely adherence to management communications, meeting and procedures.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
- Assist management team with audits, reportable issues, CAIRs, and other quality issues as needed.
- Responsible for providing expert technical and administrative support to CLS data processing systems and act as a lead in resolving process and or application issues as necessary.
BS in Science or related field
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Ability to make decisions independently and proactively
Excellent organizational, planning skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner under demanding conditions
Proven excellent analysis skills
High level of attention to detail
Ability to work in a team oriented, pluri-cultural, global environment Knowledge of medical terminology
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed