- Collection Diagram Specialist
- Create and modify collection diagram projects for studies, according to Zavacor database requirements to provide on-time, quality project-related documents
- Ensure that all diagrams and documents created follow approved instruction from Medical Affairs (MA)
- Ensure that language translations of assigned project related documents are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the maintenance for on-going project modifications according to BML standards.
- Effectively interface with internal groups: Kit Production (KP), Clinical Database Design (CDD), Project Management (PM), Medical Affairs, (MA) and Desktop Publishing (DP) to provide appropriate service levels
- Effectively interface with external groups, such as BML to provide appropriate service levels
- Make technical changes/edits and address issues/concerns to projects according to standard collection diagram guidelines
- Performance is consistently of a “meet or exceed expectation” nature, demonstrating a consistently high quality factor.
- Comply with CCLS global project management strategy
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Two (2) year associate degree or equivalent
Preferred two (2) years of experience in desktop publishing role(s) or commensurate education and/or industry experience.
Also open to New Graduates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed