Contract Position for 6 months
o Assist in the processing of expedited safety reports (ESRs). This includes, but is not limited to: maintenance of adverse event tracking systems set-up and maintenance of project files, core process files and central safety files reporting of ESRs to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators and Covance project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines.
• Provide administrative support to PV&DSS personnel (e.g. proof-reading and editing correspondence/documents, mailings, filing, faxing, photocopying and archiving etc).
• Ensure all incoming faxed Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports are appropriately stamped, logged into the departmental tracking application and forwarded in a timely manner to the designated Drug Safety Associate (DSA)/Senior Drug Safety Associate (Sr. DSA).
• Ensure submission of client-related documents is sent to the client within designated timeframes (e.g. SAE reports, ESRs, Safety Management Plans (SMPs)).
• Where applicable, check the PV&DSS hotline mailbox regularly for reported SAEs and forward messages to the designated DSA/Sr. DSA.
• Assist in the maintenance of files regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries.
• Coordinate shipments of safety documents.
• Prepare and coordinate safety study files for archiving at completion of projects.
• Arrange and schedule internal and external meetings/teleconferences.
• Train and mentor the PV&DSS Support Specialists in their day-to-day activities.
• Work within the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (WIs).
• Build and maintain good PV&DSS relationships across functional units.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
B.Pharm / M.Pharm / Pharm D / BDS / BHMS / BAMS
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed