Responsible for the line management of assigned project management staff who execute Phase Ib through IV Clinical Trials with an emphasis on, developing and maintaining therapeutic specialization and alignment; developing and improving project management excellence, including the training and development of project management staff. Supports the Senior Director, Trial Execution to set project management standards and ensures they are followed by performing regular assessments of staff performance on projects.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- PMP certification
- Strong knowledge of Covance training, human resource and performance appraisal processes.
- Thorough knowledge of CRO business
- Detailed knowledge of Covance and the overall structure of the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of Covance SOPs
- 11 or more years of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), preferably including 6 or more years leading clinical trials in respective Therapeutic Area
- 4 or more years global leadership experience, ideally in a complex, virtual and matrix environment leading large multi-functional teams
- Strong understanding of the industry
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, including confidence and proficiency in presenting to Sr. Management.
- Excellent planning, organizational and change management skills
- Proven capability in collaborating with other leaders across the region as well as in a global matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed