- Provides managerial leadership to the local department staff;
- Responsible for managing global method development and validation activities in the I&I Innovation space
- Communicates the goals and strategy of Global I&I and Safety Assessment;
- Manages all day-to-day delivery of I&I services
- Ensures quality and on-time delivery of I&I services
- Ensures that an adequate number of trained and competent staff is available to match the workload requirements of the department.
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction;
- Responsible for meeting established quality measures and on-time responses to quality issues, as required.
- Manages all day-to-day production operations of the local department;
- Manages all non-production activities and obligations of the local department;
- Provides support, as required, to the local department leader and assists in the fulfillment of his/her responsibilities;
- Participates in and supports client visits, audits and inquiries to ensure complete fulfillment of requests and interests.
- Ensures quality and timely delivery of both production and non-production activities;
- Monitors and reports performance and results;
- Ensures regulatory compliance within the local department;
- Coordinates departmental activities in support of other functional areas;
- Communicates to all department staff production and non-production standards;
- Assists in the establishment of globally consistent standards;
- Participates in client visits, audits and inquiries; ensures complete fulfillment of requests and audit findings.
- Supports Six Sigma and other process improvement initiatives.
- Recruits, trains, develops and retains sufficient supervisory resources for the effective oversight of the local department operations;
- Converts volume forecasts into specific personnel resource needs and works with the senior manager to secure necessary and appropriate personnel in a timely manner;
- Plans, schedules and monitors the technical training and development of local departmental staff;
- Ensures an adequate level of appropriately trained staff is available and effectively assigned to meet the production and non-production requirements of the local department;
- Evaluates personnel performance with the support of appropriate supervisors;
- Supports marketing and sales as needed in their efforts to meet specific client requests for testing services
PhD with focus in Immunology is preferred
Experience in Immunotoxicology and Laboratory management is preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed