Experience a powerful partnership
Are you someone that loves to share creative strategies and help project teams move ahead? Could you handle a project’s immediate issues without losing sight of the big picture? Do you enjoy problem solving and setting up teams for success?
Join Covance as a Clinical Project Manager. In this role, you will:
- Manage clients’ expectations with strong communication skills
- Monitor global project timelines and scope
- Review budgets and financial performance targets
- Develop internal project reviews and external business proposals
Why project managers choose Covance
At any company, clinical project managers are faced with deadlines and deliverables. As a Covance Project Manager, you can expect to:
- Build a long-term career path as you join a PM team where more than 50% have been growing in Covance’s positive culture for 5 or more years
- Develop your career as you participate in industry-leading training and mentoring
- Gain exposure to studies across early clinical development to late stage trials – and explore new opportunities across outside business units
- Work with top-notch people as you serve as a valuable partner to clinical sites
- Receive ongoing support from our project teams and Clinical Trial Management Office that deliver additional resources needed to get your work done while helping you create balance across all important areas of your life
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH phase I-IV clinical trials
- Strong Project Management skills, leadership, communication (verbal & written) skills, organizational, presentation skills, analytical and planning abilities, results oriented, quality preserving, be proactive and able to anticipate and resolve conflicts/issues (i.e. decision making & problem solving skills), reactivity to emergent needs, able to handle & prioritize multiple tasks, time management
- Understand and is sensitive including experience with intercultural differences
- Open to international mobility
- Strong English skills (verbal and written if English is the second language)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change and managing internal and external impediments Knowledge or ability to rapidly gain knowledge with programming/query languages
- Knowledge and qualification with international standards (e.g. GCP, CDISC, etc.), company tools, processes and QDs
Experience in managing and leading international meetings (Clinical Trial Team, expert meeting,etc)
- Team work skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to efficiently & effectively provide status reports
Other essential requirements include:
- University degree in Health Sciences or equivalent Minimum of 6 years of experience in clinical research
- Previous experience as Clinical Project Leader managing more than one country Formal training or certificate on Project Management
- Fluent in English.
See what Covance project managers have to say
“I continue to be amazed at the great things we are able to do here at Covance. Staff are selfless and willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure success."
"I am given a great deal of opportunity to contribute to the decision process and voice concerns and suggestions."
Get to know Covance
Here, you'll own your career, make an impact and be a part of a leading company that has supported development of 50 out of the top 50 prescription drugs in the market. Empowered by our LabCorp partnership and data for more than 70 million patients, we can offer clients a complete set of end-to-end clinical trial solutions aligned to global therapeutic needs. In return, you’ll be empowered in a flexible team environment with mentoring and training to get the most out of your career.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.