Our Company :
Joining Covance Flexible Solutions (FSPx) will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our unique opportunity will allow you to bring your specialized discipline to a core team outsourced to a world class leading global healthcare company. Dedicated to our Client 100% of the time, you will play a key role in the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch with the support of both a dedicated Covance line manager and our client project teams.
The EDC RAVE Programmer role is a great opportunity to work within our sponsor dedicated department and have this unique relationship with a sponsor.
The EDC Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the systems and applications supporting Drug Development across multiple therapeutic areas. This position supports tool development activities that support the CA&S and Data Management. EDC Specialist, also responsible for all technical aspects of database build, edit checks, custom functions and report programming, as part of inhouse study build activities. Supports DM initiatives that may include outsourced trials, CROs and off-shore partners
- Serves as a subject matter expert for escalation and provides expertise for problem-solving with clinical database technology, capabilities and functionality.
- Develops Database design specifications/definitions in consultation with data management, statistics and programming.
- Collaborates/updates global library as appropriate per governance directives and according to best practices.
- Designs/creates and tests clinical databases including forms, folders, matrices, data dictionaries, unit dictionaries, edit checks, derivations, custom functions, standard and custom reports.
- Verifies completeness of study deliverables prior to release from the group
- Performs peer review for the studies build by other programmer.
- Maintains all required study documentation.
- Conduct training sessions on EDC database use for internal users.
- Assist in all areas of DM process improvements and Standards (SDTM / CDASH).
- Reviews/SOPs, Guidelines and Instructions to promote consistency.
- Identifies and understands the need for standardization and takes initiative to innovate and help improve departmental efficiency.
- Develops technical problem solving solutions and assists in the development of new technologies with RDIS, as appropriate.
- Coordinates user access and study level access in DM applications.
- Provides technical assistance and training to technical / non-technical personnel.
- Consults and provides input into system validation efforts including tool maintenance activities.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.