Covance is developing our Recruitment Co-ordination team in Shanghai,China and are looking for talented and motivated Recruitment Onboarding Specialists to join our Global People Services team.
This team will integrate into a truly global structure; you will be supporting recruiters and hiring managers across the entire EMEA region and will work to become a subject matter expert in all aspects of the process at Covance between our new hires accepting an offer of employment and their start date.
You can look forward to being part of a close-knit global team pioneering process re-engineering and owning and driving forward processes and can look forward to having a voice to present ideas on improvements to the way we work in order to achieve effeciencies in how we meet the needs of the business.
- Provides administrative support within the HR Service Delivery organization with emphasis on on-boarding coordination in EMEA region;
- Initiates and completes new hire paperwork, processes offer letters and new hire packages;
- Initiates and completes internal hire and international transfers paperwork;
- Works with internal Centres of Excellence and external vendors to ensure timely setup in systems for benefits and payroll purposes;
- Processes appropriate pre-employment screening and ensures pre-employment screening has been completed;
- Participates in process improvement initiatives
- Works with HR systems: recruitment Applicant Tracking System and electronic signature systems to ensure streamlined on-boarding processes are in place to provide best candidate experience;
- Ensures highest standards of candidate care are maintained through everyday work;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education/Qualifications/Certifications and Licenses
- degree, or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience
- Associates degree accepted w/Experience or HR focus
- 0-1+ years of HR experience and related systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to use initiative
- Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of HR disciplines and processes as well as business operations
- Ability to work in a confidential, professional manner under minimum supervision
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability work professionally with all management levels within the business
- Ability to work to deadlines and plan and prioritize own work
- Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed