- Provides day to day administrative support to executive(s), line and staff managers.
- Duties are highly diverse administrative tasks and activities.
- Provides work direction to her/his support staff within the department/function.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executive,
- administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. This includes the coordination, tracking and management of annual budget.
- Screens and responds to incoming calls, email and other highly sensitive communication. Establishes purpose of communication and what must be elevated or effectively redirected.
- Prepares a variety of high quality correspondence, complex presentations and reports, written agreements, memos, letters, and other documents. Outstanding presentation and typing skills required. Able to take minutes effectively in person during staff or other meetings. Effectively maintains confidentiality of critical documents.
- Contacts company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
- Serve as primary administrative liaison and point of reference for, executive staff, other internal contacts to the senior executive, consultants, and other external contacts
- Oversees and arranges all logistical and hospitality aspects of internal department meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes as well as making necessary business travel arrangements, preparing agendas, compiling and distributing materials, and recording meeting minutes.
- Manages, plans and organizes executive’s daily calendar. Can make solid judgement on priorities and effectively informs, elevates decisions, and asks appropriately for guidance as needed. Makes travel arrangements in the form of scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel logistics including the proactive application for visas or other travel documents as needed; processes expenses in a timely and effective manner, ensuring up-to-date expense accounting and reports
- Prepares, edits and distributes itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes; keeps track of RSVPs for events and meeting
contacts, consultants, and other external contacts.
Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
- English and Mandarin literacy to support Mandarin speaking customers and stakeholders