- Work for the world #1 Central Laboratory Services company
- Develop your career within a global organisation
- Work in a collaborate and supporting team
Grow your career with a global organization Looking to start your career? Want to be part of a global leader in Clinical Services? Come join our Central Laboratory Services operations. This is an entry level role preparing clinical trial samples to be tested by our Medical Technologists. Ideal for diploma grads or young professionals interested in the life science industry. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that specimens are picked up from the appropriate department, sorted, pre-scanned and registered into the appropriate temperature bins in a timely fashion
- Identification of problem samples and corrects routing of these specimens.
- Creation of new storage drawers for use in registration process and the ability to completed location moves in the SMART database
- Perform basic freezer maintenance including but not limited to:
- Acts as a backup to the freezer coordinator.
- Monitor, respond to and resolve issues with sample storage units in the department, to ensure regulatory compliance and monitor follow-up for corrective actions.
- Accountable for completing documentation in the process
- Generation and application of specialized labels, to include mini labels and/or computer generated barcodes
- Perform any QC needed during the process of pulling and packaging
- Stock supplies from warehouse
- Ship packages through SMART
- Be able to accurately and efficiently Pre-scan, Register, Process, Pull and Pack specimens using SMART
- Generate an appropriate audit trail of all activities and maintains own training file and required documentation
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree / Advanced degree in applicable discipline
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable with physical work in the lab, i.e. carrying heavy boxes etc.
- Dynamic attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take up challenges
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use several software packages, i.e. Word, Excel Access
- No Prior working experience is required
- Ability to work shifts; Tuesday - Saturday
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed