- Drive Metrics & Analytics initiatives for multiple business units in clinical trial operations
- Individual contributor role
- Learn the processes involved across different business units; Propose suggestion for process improvement and implementation strategy
- Provide business insights to operations teams to improve quality, productivity, customer satisfaction, processes through quantified information and actionable levers.
- Collaborate, communicate and foster relationships with various with Operations/Business stakeholders on Metrics, Dashboards and Business Performance initiatives.
- Actively engage in the identification, development, tracking, monitoring and evolution of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to enable data driven business decisions
- Support and drive data loading, processing and reporting work within the Business Performance databases to enable tracking and evaluating business performance.
- Assist in updating business reports both via frontend dashboards and through backend code such as Spotfire, MS Excel skills (Advanced formulas, Power Pivot, Data Modelling and VBA macro), SQL or SharePoint as the business dictates; utilize visualization platforms (Spotfire and Power BI) and customize views to provide additional functionality for end user data insights. (Java and R)
- Support development of new and creative automation solutions to drive organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Plan, organize and solve problems with ability to present and communicate effectively
Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience, ideally within a Clinical Research environment
¨ Strong experience of working with SQL databases (loading, manipulating and exporting data)
¨ Candidate should also have experience with writing SQL queries. Able to write statements involving joins (inner, outer, natural, equi), aggregate functions, indexes and views.
¨ IDevelopment experience in at least one of the following technologies: Toad for Oracle, Python and/or Spotfire, Power BI
¨ Ability to resolve key data issues involving the quality and consistency of data for analytical purposes
¨ Strong ability to work within a project team and with stakeholders in Operations
¨ Strong planning, organization and problem solving ability
¨ Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
¨ Effective time managements skills to meet the project completion timelines
¨ Ability to work with all levels of personnel
¨ Good analytical and problem solving skills
¨ Able to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
¨ Excellent computer system knowledge and advanced MS Excel skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed