- Actively engage in the identification, development, tracking, monitoring and evolution of metrics, dashboard and automation systems to enable data driven decisions and optimization opportunities
- Develop and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, engineering and programming as well as visualization.
- Assist in updating business reports both via frontend dashboards and through backend code such as Spotfire, MS Excel skills (Advanced formulas, Power Pivot, Data Modelling and VBA macro), JAVA, SQL and SharePoint as the business dictates;
- Utilize visualization platforms (Spotfire and Power BI) and customize views to provide additional functionality for end user data insights.
- Support development of new and creative automation solutions to drive organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in process transformation programs and develop and implement comprehensive tools and solutions
- Proven record of rapid and repeatable development of automated processes and workflows
Minimum of Five (5) years of professional experience, ideally within a Clinical Research environment and at least Four (4) years in Programming and Analytics role
Demonstrated experience in SQL, Spotfire, Power BI, Sharepoint, Excel and programming language
Ability to gather and manage data, analyze and providing insight
Ability to learn building databases and visualizations
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
The ability to plan, adapt to changing situations. A proactive approach to management of day-to-day activities and actions. High level initiative and ability to multi-task
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Pharmaceutical experience preferred but not necessary
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed