- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate. Coordinates job offer process.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
- Associates or Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) in Human Resources with 1-2 years of related experience. Bachelors degree strongly preferred. Attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills are critical to this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of Japanese.
- Able to source candidates creatively and determine new and unique approaches, depending upon business unit need.
- Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and strong partnership skills.
- Able to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office software, PeopleSoft).
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
- Need to be flexible with working hours. Travel to other sites and attend scientific conferences on occasion. Flexibility in supporting various business units globally required. Limited international travel required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed