- Determine the acceptability of samples with guidelines and prepare specimens for analysis.
- Validate the accuracy of laboratory data.
- Evaluate the test results accurately in accordance with procedures.
- Operate instruments to perform testing in accordance with established written procedures.
- Perform experiments, as scheduled, for evaluation of new reagents. Maintain quality control of laboratory testing to ensure accurate and timely lab reporting. Document corrective and preventative actions with good documentation practices.
- Assist in the servicing and maintenance of laboratory equipment according to manufacturer and SOP requirements.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or biological science from an accredited college or university.
- Ability and willingness to work shifts (Tuesday – Saturday, Sunday to Thursday; rotating shifts) and on public holidays.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a clinical laboratory will be preferred.
- Related skills in biochemistry assays. Additional experience in Hematology and ability to perform slide review is also an added advantage.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with initiative and adaptive to changes
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed